SONOFILE SF-1000 has been developed for die mold polishing, metal finishing and deburring. Powering tools with dynamic ultrasonic vibrations of 20,000 – 30,000 cycles per second enables fast and highly precise results with the minimum of effort.
SONOFILE will save time, provide greater accuracy, reduce fatique and increase operator efficiency on all types of surfaces, but it also offers the following design advantages:
– Easy to use with uncomplicated controls.
– Continuous variable control of power output ensures both precision polishing or aggressive roughing.
– Automatic frequency adjustment enables SONOFILE to power small tools efficiently.
– Very compact design ensures more bench space and maximum portability.
– Flexible cable to handpiece reduces fatigue and increases accuracy.
|SF-1000 set consists of|